T. Bruce Simpson is Counsel to the Firm in the Lexington office and is a member of the Real Estate, Business Litigation and Eminent Domain & Real Estate Litigation practices. Bruce brings solid experience in representing owners and developers in land use, planning and zoning and civil litigation to the firm.
For more than 20 years, Bruce has represented people, organizations and businesses in a variety of land use matters throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. His work is focused on representing owners and developers in land use, zoning and real estate matters, but he also maintains an active civil litigation practice.
He is a frequent presenter at continuing legal education programs on land use issues. He also has taken many leadership positions for a number of central Kentucky civic organizations and was past president of the Fayette County Bar Association.
Currently, Bruce serves on the board of Bluegrass Tomorrow and serves as president of the Children’s Advocacy Center of the Bluegrass.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, M.A. Social Work
- University of Kentucky, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Bluegrass Tomorrow, board of directors, 2012-present
- Children’s Advocacy Center of the Bluegrass, president of board of directors, 2011-present
- Children’s Advocacy Center of the Bluegrass, vice president of board of directors, 2010-2011
- Fayette County Bar Association Pro Bono Program, 1998-1999
- Advising Board for University of Kentucky Center for Children and Study of Violence Against Children
Rate : $$$$