Mr. Bruce H. Wiener has been a practicing lawyer and litigator for nearly 40 years, and has been actively engaged in all aspects of real estate and general commercial litigation.
He represents both landlords and tenants in complex and sophisticated cases in the New York Supreme and Civil Courts and before New York administrative agencies. He has tried numerous cases as lead counsel and has argued appeals of novel landlord-tenant and real estate issues, in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Wiener also has lectured on various aspects of real estate and landlord-tenant law to members of the Bench and Bar.
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Fischbein Badillo Wagner Harding, LLP, Founding Partner, Chair, Real Estate Litigation Department
- Columbia University, B.A., 1972
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1976
- 1977, New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$