Bryan Belasky is a partner at Belluck & Fox, LLP who has been representing victims of asbestos-related disease since 1996. During this time, he has represented hundreds of families, resulting in millions of dollars in compensation for those injured by the indifference of large corporations.
Bryan is a caring and gifted attorney, as known for his compassion to the needs of our clients as he is aggressive in his pursuit of justice against the companies responsible for their conditions. Bryan’s practice also includes all types of product liability and personal injury cases.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Washington University, B.A., 1992
- Member. American Association for Justice
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association.
- Admitted to practice in New York State and before the Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Rate : $$$