Bryan E. Bishop is one of the most experienced members of our Corporate and Securities group. Among other recent representations, Bryan has represented a public company in connection with a roll-up transaction involving unaffiliated partnerships and the restructuring of property interests and has helped a financially troubled public company with negotiations with creditors and security holders to arrive at an out-of-bankruptcy workout.
- Representation of independent advisory committee of publicly-traded limited partnership.
- Representation of public company in connection with roll-up transaction involving unaffiliated partnerships and restructuring of property interests, including structuring of transaction, negotiation of agreements and preparation of registration statement and other SEC documents.
- Representation of public company in connection with its sale in auction process, including planning regarding auction process, counseling of board, participation in conduct of auction, negotiation of transaction agreements and preparation of proxy statement and other SEC filings.
- Representation of financially troubled public company in connection with negotiations with creditors and security holders to arrive at out-of-bankruptcy workout, including restructuring of company and negotiation of agreements for sales of assets.
- Representation of purchasers, sellers, senior and subordinated lenders and management groups in connection with various leveraged buy-out transactions.
- Representation of governmental entity in a general counsel capacity in connection with contract and other matters, including development of revised procurement contract forms and interpretation and negotiation of procurement and other contracts.
- Representation of a publicly-owned media company with respect to general business and legal matters.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1972
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, with high honors, The University of Texas at Arlington, 1968
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$