Bryan E. Davis advises public and private companies and investment banking firms, focusing primarily on M&A, buyouts, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and corporate governance matters.
Bryan’s extensive transactional and advisory experience spans a range of industries, including software, manufacturing, energy, consumer products, restaurants, and telecommunications. Asbury Automotive Group, The Attachmate Group, Crawford & Company, Cumulus Media, Eastman Chemical, J.P. Morgan, Koch Industries (including Georgia-Pacific, Flint Hills Resources, and other Koch affiliates), Southern Company, and Vertafore are among the companies with which Bryan has worked.
Bryan is a member of the American Bar Association’s Mergers and Acquisitions committee and its Acquisitions of Public Companies subcommittee. Bryan also serves on the Georgia Corporate Code Revision Committee. In the community, he is the former chairman of the board of directors of the Special Olympics of Georgia and is a former director of the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- University of Virginia (J.D. 1984);
- Columbia University (B.A. 1981)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- The Southern Company acquires AGL Resources for $12 billion
- Koch Industries subsidiary provides common and preferred equity financing commitments to an affiliate of Vista Equity Partners in connection with Vista’s proposed acquisition of Solera Holdings, Inc. for approximately $6.5 billion
- Koch Industries subsidiary acquires PetroLogistics for $2.1 billion
- Koch Equity Development to partner with BDT Capital Partners and Penske to acquire Truck-Lite
- SP Fiber acquired by WestRock for $288.5 million
- Georgia-Pacific acquires Temple-Inland Building Products business from International Paper for $750 million
- Birch Communications acquires Cbeyond for $323 million
- Cumulus Media makes $2.4 billion acquisition of larger rival Citadel Broadcasting to become 2nd largest U.S. radio company
- Endo Pharmaceuticals successfully completes tender offer for shares of HealthTronics for $223 million
- BBAC acquires Back Yard Burgers.
Rate : $$$