Practicing law for more than 15 years, Bryan E. Busch works with corporate clients in all types of business disputes including breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, securities litigation, and business torts. He litigates cases in both state and federal courts across the country as well as in arbitration, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2000, cum laude
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.S., 1997, Business Finance
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Bryan is actively involved in the State Bar of Georgia Litigation Section, the Cobb County Bar Association, and the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce.
Rate : $$$