Bryan M. Gramlich advises and represents employers in labor and employment law matters. Prior to joining Littler, Bryan clerked for Judge Michael H. Watson and the Hon. George C. Smith, both in the Southern District of Ohio’s Eastern Division, and was a workers compensation and litigation attorney for a small Dayton, Ohio based firm.
His experience in federal court covered a broad range of federal issues, with a focus on discrimination and harassment cases as well as constitutional cases, criminal matters, and class actions. He has experience with cases arising under the FLSA, the FDCPA, the Junk Fax Prevention Act, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
During law school, Bryan was president of the Vanderbilt University Law School Ambassadors where he helped to arrange law school visits for prospective students and set up a mentorship program for first year students.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2013
- B.A., Ohio State University, 2010
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, New Lawyers Committee, Federal Court Committee, Columbus Bar Association
- Board Member, Better Lawyers Publication
Rate : $$$