Bryan’s approach is to understand the client’s goals; provide practical, business-oriented legal advice; and share that advice in a manner the client can understand.
Bryan has more than 24 years of experience in all areas of patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition and trade secret law, with extensive experience in patent preparation and prosecution (both utility and design) before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, as well as international and foreign patent offices. He also has experience in a very wide range of technologies.
Bryan instills confidence in clients. He understands their goals and their business; he is a straightforward, no-nonsense communicator; and he is exceptionally responsive. Clients recognize that Bryan is looking out for their business, their ideas and their best interests.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1994
- University of Dayton, B.S.E.E., 1990, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$