Bryan Hayame is a staff attorney in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office and a member of the Litigation Department. His practice includes large-scale electronic discovery encompassing all stages of litigation. He manages attorneys in fact-finding for depositions, expert discovery, and trial preparation. Bryan has developed strategies to streamline the discovery process that have saved clients millions of dollars in litigation costs.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Bryan worked as a litigation associate where his responsibilities included drafting and arguing motions, as well as taking depositions.
- US District Court, Central District of California
- Loyola Marymount University, M.B.A., 2002, Finance
- Loyola Law School-Los Angeles, J.D., 2001, Note and Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles International & Comparative Law Review
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1998, Economics, Asian American Studies
- Honorable Thomas B. Donovan, US Bankruptcy Court, Central District, California
- Honorable Fumiko H. Wasserman, Superior Court, California
Rate : $$$