A partner in the Firm’s Los Angeles office, Bryan Merryman has a national and international practice handling complex business disputes, with a particular focus on class actions. Bryan’s successful track record spans areas including antitrust, consumer and securities class actions, disputes involving contracts, unfair competition and business torts.
His breadth of knowledge and strategic skill enables him to achieve the best possible outcomes for his clients. Clients benefit from his skill and experience handling large, nationwide class actions, including those involving multiple actions, as well as cases involving multiple jurisdictions.
He has tried jury and non-jury cases, has handled arbitrations, and has appeared before various state and local administrative agencies.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- BA, Kenyon College
Bars and Courts:
- California State Bar
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- US District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California
- US District Court for the District of Colorado
Rate : $$$