Bryan Pratt is nationally known for his experience as a client counselor and litigator. Bryan is currently national product liability counsel for a Fortune 100 company. He has taken leadership positions in multidistrict litigations and class actions.
His litigation experience is broad, ranging from product liability litigation to commercial litigation to government investigations. Bryan also advises clients regarding risk management, product safety and limiting product liability risk and exposure.
He represents medical device companies, pharmaceutical companies, animal health companies, automobile manufacturers, pharmacies, component manufacturers, energy companies, insurance companies and individuals in litigation.
Bryan helps clients avoid litigation by benchmarking industry best practices forecasting and mitigating risk, and resolving conflicts early. Bryan uses internal and external metrics to develop and execute successful and effective litigation strategies.
While practicing law, Bryan was elected four times to the Missouri House of Representatives. He was elected speaker pro tem and was chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Bryan focused on tax policy, economic development, local government, judiciary issues and tort reform while serving in the Missouri House of Representatives.
Outside the courtroom, Bryan enjoys running and coaching youth basketball.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Columbia, 1999
- B.S., University of Missouri – Columbia, 1995 (Business Administration)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Drug and Device Committee
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
Rate : $$$