Bryan P. Vezey counsels and represents insurers in complex coverage and liability matters involving, among other things, construction defects, premises liability, security negligence, alter ego liability, construction site-related personal injury, environmental clean-up costs, Chinese drywall, mold, asbestos, silica, and industrial equipment failures.
Bryan has been a featured author in the Houston Business Journal, a seminar speaker for the Texas Association of Defense Counsel, and a contributing author to the American Bar Association’s Coverage journal and the Texas Association of Defense Counsel’s Insurance Coverage Newsletter.
Bryan is a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and a member of the American Bar Association’s Committee on Insurance Coverage Litigation and its Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section. He is also a member of the State Bar of Texas Litigation and Insurance Law Sections, the Houston Bar Association Litigation Section.
Bryan received his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Dallas in 1989, and his law degree from the South Texas College of Law in 1993, where he was a Law Review editor and comment author.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1993
- University of Dallas, B.A., 1989
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
Rate : $$$$