A well-rounded complex commercial litigator, Bryan T. West handles matters emanating from Latin American business transactions and has litigated and arbitrated, in both English and Spanish, numerous multi-million dollar disputes involving Argentina, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Honduras, Ecuador, and Venezuela.
His matters often require the application of complex federal laws, including the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
Further deepening Bryan’s practice is his trusted knowledge of business disputes, torts, contracts, the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, the federal securities laws, fraud, and the federal Fair Housing Act.
Additionally, he has experience with banking, insurance, healthcare, commercial foreclosure defense, receiverships, officer/director liabilities, and federal and state environmental laws dealing with hydrocarbons.
Bryan has extensive experience as defense counsel in large class actions, which span a wide range of subject matters, including the federal securities laws, products liability, insurance, data privacy, and the Fair Housing Act.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 1992
- A.B., Princeton University, 1989
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$