Bryant York’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of commercial litigation, intellectual property, antitrust matters, bankruptcy litigation, government relations and regulatory counseling. He has represented clients in federal and state courts, as well as in arbitrations, mediations and administrative proceedings before federal agencies.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005
- Columbia University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1999
Professional and Civic Activities:
Mr. York is a member of the American, Federal, Louisiana, Texas and New Orleans Bar Associations. He serves of the Committee for the Unauthorized Practice of Law of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
He is also Co-Chair of the New Orleans Museum of Art’s Young Fellows and a member of the Board of Directors of the NOLA Project theater company. Mr. York has provided pro bono counseling to the Human Rights Watch, including the monitoring of the International Criminal Court in the Hague and advising on constitutional developments in the Republic of the Sudan.
Rate : $$$