About us Bryon Kelley & Evanchek PC features two outstanding professionals with over twenty years’ combined experience in helping clients. Bryon K. Kelley and John Evanchek met as undergraduates at Eastern Michigan University and graduated from Michigan State University’s College of Law.
Their practice was founded on a shared value: to help others in times of need. Kelley & Evanchek PC is dedicated to serving their clients and advocating for their rights inside the sometimes confusing and occasionally intimidating legal justice system. Their areas of expertise include civil litigation, family law, bankruptcy, probate and estate law, condominium and homeowners association law, criminal defense, property law, and personal injury cases.
Law-practice partners and friends, Bryon and John consider their clients as family, too, and We strive to provide full-service support in times of stress and uncertainty.
- State Bar of Michigan: 2002
- U.S. District Court of Michigan, Eastern District: 2003
- U.S. District Court of Michigan, Western District: 2004
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit: 2004
- Eastern Michigan University
- B.A. Public Law and Government/Communications, 1999
- Michigan State University College of Law 2002
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Belleville Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$