Bryon Mulligan focuses his practice on a variety of complex financing transactions. Bryon represents domestic and foreign commercial banks, investment banks, investment managers, and other financial institutions in complex financing transactions.
These transactions include leveraged finance and other syndicated bank loan transactions; financing financial assets; structured financings of alternative assets; commodity finance; domestic and cross-border hedge fund financings; and rescue financings, workouts, and debtor-in-possession financings.
- Representation of a global financial institution as administrative agent on a $3.5 billion syndicated, revolving secured borrowing base facility to a leading global energy trading company.
- Representation of a global financial institution as lender on a $120 million revolving secured borrowing base and transactional facility to a leading global energy trading company.
- Representation of a global financial institution as note purchaser under two secured revolving variable funding note transactions with an aggregate commitment of $425 million.
- Representation of a global financial institution in connection with a $100 million revolving borrowing base credit facility to a major airline secured by jet fuel owned by the airline.
- Representation of the US Treasury Auto Task Force as lender under debtor-in-possession (DIP) and exit financings for the Chrysler restructuring.
- Representation of the pre-petition senior lenders under debtor-in-possession and exit financings relating to their acquisition of InterCity Media Corp. through a 363 sale.
- Representation of a global financial institution in a secured revolving variable funding note transaction and reverse repurchase transaction with a registered investment company.
- Representation of a global financial institution in connection with capital protection agreements entered into with various mutual funds managed by Janus.
- JD, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Valedictorian, summa cum laude, American Jurisprudence Bancroft-Whitney Awards in Bankruptcy, Employment Discrimination, Evidence II, Torts I and Torts II, 1998
- BS, Business Administration, San Diego State University, 1997
- North Carolina
- New York
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
Rate : $$$$