Bryson Geer is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP who practices in Charleston.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1997)
- Davidson College, BA, Political Science (1993)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Handles a range of complex business litigation matters, including banking litigation, financial and accounting fraud cases, state and local tax litigation, contract disputes, insurance matters, real estate disputes, and shareholder and partnership disputes
- Handles cases in the banking litigation area for lenders involving white collar crimes, including claims of embezzlement, forgery, breach of trust, check kiting, and Ponzi and other financial fraud schemes
- Regularly appears in both state and federal courts and has tried cases to verdict in state court, federal court and the SC administrative law court
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Bryson Moore Geer & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Tax, Litigation, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Bryson Moore Geer lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Bryson Moore Geer reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Bryson Moore Geer lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates