As a member of the firm’s Environmental and Natural Resources group, Bryson assists clients with regulatory compliance and civil litigation regarding a wide range of environmental issues. Bryson also assists companies on issues of workplace safety and emergency response, including regulatory enforcement, internal investigations, and civil litigation. His litigation experience includes defense of oil pipeline projects, toxic tort suits, and CERCLA cost recovery suits.
Bryson is admitted to practice in Maryland and Washington, D.C. He is not admitted to practice in Wyoming.
- Natural resources litigation
- NEPA compliance and litigation
- Safety compliance, including OSHA, MSHA, DOT, PHMSA, and the Chemical Safety Board
- Incident response and investigations
- Personal injury defense
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2014
- Clemson University, B.A., B.S., 2011
- District of Columbia
- Not admitted to practice in Wyoming
Rate : $$$