Bud Bullock is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice. He has extensive experience in defending doctors and hospitals at all stages of claims for medical malpractice, including numerous trials.
Mr. Bullock has additionally focused on defending other professional negligence claims to include claims against attorneys, insurance brokers and real estate appraisers.
Mr. Bullock began his career at a small firm defending the Georgia DOT from both tort and construction contract claims. Following that experience, Mr. Bullock was a partner at a larger Atlanta firm where he successfully defended doctors and hospitals. He expanded his professional liability practice to include other professionals facing negligence claims.
In 2008, Mr. Bullock opened his own practice, continuing to handle medical malpractice cases as well as premises liability and other general liability claims. Mr. Bullock joined the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois in January 2018.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Harvard College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1990
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar
Rate : $$$$