A civil trial lawyer with extensive first-chair jury trial experience, Joe has decades of experience resolving disputes in the real estate and construction industries. His depth of knowledge in real estate, development and construction matters helps Joe sort through myriad issues in disputes over large projects to find the best strategies for clients. He works with real estate owners, contractors and subcontractors, as well as architects and engineers.
Joe’s experience helps him to efficiently analyze each case so he can advise clients on issues involving schedules, scope of work and quality in building design and construction. His understanding of technical issues, insurance, expert witnesses and interrogation techniques makes him an asset to clients.
If disputes do arise, Joe is adept at working both in the courtroom and in arbitration. Joe is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Civil Trial law.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law
- B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Tax Court
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Construction Law Forum
- Austin Bar Association, Litigation Section, Past Council Member; Construction Law Section, Past Chair; Legal Build Committee, Past Chair; Volunteer Arbitrator
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- State Bar of New Mexico, First Judicial District Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism
Rate : $$$