C. Angelia Duncan is a commercial litigator whose practice focuses on business disputes, employment matters, and unfair competition. Ms. Duncan also litigates and advises on matters involving real estate and construction disputes.
Ms. Duncan frequently litigates claims arising out of employment relationships, including discrimination claims, the enforceability of noncompetition and nonsolicitation covenants, and trade secret disputes.
Ms. Duncan has also handled all manners of property related disputes throughout the state of Georgia. She has represented lenders, investors, property owners, and contractors in loan default, eminent domain, foreclosure, and other property-based disputes.
Ms. Duncan’s construction dispute experience includes resolving issues related to nonpayment, defective construction and defective design for contractors, design-builders, subcontractors and lenders through mediation, arbitration and state and federal litigation throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
Ms. Duncan regularly volunteers with the Cobb Justice Foundation assisting victims of domestic violence in obtaining protective orders.
- Wake Forest University, J.D., 2010
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 2007
- Georgia, 2012
- North Carolina, 2010
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
Professional Affiliations :
- Bleckley Inn of Court – Barrister (2014 – present)
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
Rate : $$$