C. Arthur Robinson, II has practiced since 1985 concentrating in various matters involving taxation, including estate planning, estate and trust administration as well as many areas of business and corporate law.
He has advised, served on the Boards of and in Leadership roles in a wide variety of Charitable and non-profit organizations. Mr. Robinson is a native of Norfolk and a graduate of Norfolk Collegiate.
He is also a Certified Public Accountant, an accredited Estate Planner and a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
Rate : $$$