Bradley Flynt represents developers and owners in all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions, including sales and acquisitions, financing, land use and development, and leasing. He also has experience representing clients on dispositions, tax free exchanges, and LIHTC bond issues.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Brad was an associate in the Atlanta office of Morris, Manning & Martin LLP where he represented developers and owners throughout the commercial real estate process. He also served as an intern to the general counsel and baseball operations staff for the Houston Astros.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2012
- University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, M.B.A., 2012
- University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, B.B.A., 2005
Bar Admissions : Georgia
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Certified and Registered Mediator
Rate : $$$