Craig Eller advises clients on reorganization and bankruptcy strategies. His client base includes national financial institutions, asset managers, portfolio managers, international shipping companies, motor vehicle manufacturers and technology companies.
Mr. Eller has more than 30 years of experience in business reorganization, litigation, intellectual property, regulatory compliance, real estate acquisition, employment litigation, class actions, foreclosure, bankruptcy, estates, and contractual disputes.
He is Board Certified in Business Litigation Law. He is also Board Certified in Business Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, JD, with honors (1988)
- Wake Forest University, BA, magna cum laude (1985)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Has represented institutional and non-institutional lenders in connection with the resolution of diverse commercial and residential portfolios
- Works with institutional lenders, guiding them toward resolutions for troubled loans and complex workouts, including special asset needs such as reorganization in bankruptcy, forbearance agreements, short-sales, and deed-in-lieu of foreclosure agreements
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Has lectured for the National Business Institute on Creditors’ Rights and Collections
Rate : $$$