Craig Lilly is a M&A/corporate partner in Baker McKenzie’s Palo Alto office. He has extensive experience in advising strategics and private equity clients on stock and asset acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, recapitalizations, consolidations, auctions, leveraged buyouts, venture financing and distressed investments, among others.
Mr. Lilly frequently writes and lectures on legal and business issues regarding mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and corporate finance. He has been quoted in, or contributed to, articles and features in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones events, The Deal Magazine, and other publications.
From 2006 to 2010, he was the California reporter for the American Bar Association Committee on State Regulation of Securities. Mr. Lilly’s practice focuses on complex cross-border and domestic acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, strategic investments, corporate governance, growth financing and advising boards on innovative investment structures.
He also represents fund sponsors in connection with structuring and organizing investment funds, parallel investment vehicles, offshore funds, co-investment/side-by-side partnerships, side pocket equity investments and sponsor operating agreements. He also provides transactional and general corporate advice to portfolio companies.
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. Order of the Coif) (1990)
- University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. with Distinction) (1987)
- California~United States (2004)
- Texas~United States (1990)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Texas Bar Association – Business Law Section
- American Bar Association – Committees on Negotiated Acquisitions, PE, M&A Trends, Corporate Governance, Institutional Investors
- The Venture Capital – Private Equity Roundtable – Member and Advisor
- Texas Business Law Foundation – Former Legal Advisor, Amendment & Restatement of the Texas partnership limited liability company Act
Rate : $$$