C. Michael Ellingburg leads the Appellate Law and Commercial/Business Litigation practices within the firm and is active in advancing the firm’s technological capabilities and usage. He has litigated complex matters in nearly every industry, with extensive experience in banking, closely held corporations, and commercial construction.
Mike has been recognized in Best Lawyers in America since 1995 and is listed in Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Securities.
Based on his proficiency in these areas, in addition to his role as lead counsel and counsel of record in multiple cases, Mike has also been engaged on significant cases as co-lead counsel responsible for developing expert testimony and examining expert witnesses at trial.
- B.A., Millsaps College, 1973
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, 1976
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- All Mississippi State Courts
- Alabama Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Fidelity & Surety Law Committee
Rate : $$$