C. Philip Campbell is s seasoned lawyer and partner at Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, He has more than four decades worth of extensive litigation experience. Renowned for his collaborative approach, he handles cases nationally, representing private and public corporations in litigation disputes, including shareholder disputes, contract disputes, and class action suits.
In addition, he regularly represents the broadcast media on first amendment issues and intellectual property matters, and he has substantial experience in the health care field when it comes to practice management issues and contracts.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 1973
- B.A., Rutgers, 1970
Bar and Court Admissions:
- United States Tax Court, 2008
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida, 1997
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 1989
- United States Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit, 1981
- Court of Appeal Second District Florida, 1981
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Federal Bar Association Tampa Bay Chapter
- The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$