C. Scott Greene has tried cases for over 30 years in a variety of industries, including financial services, energy and telecommunications. He also manages teams of lawyers handling large volume litigation and serves as litigation coordinating counsel for clients seeking improvement in service value and cost control. Mr. Greene complements his trial practice by serving as a commercial arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association.
In 2013, Mr. Greene led a team that received a multi-million dollar jury verdict for one of the best known companies in the telecommunications industry. He obtained a multi-million dollar jury verdict in a case involving co-generation equipment in 2010 and arbitration awards exceeding $75 million involving power sales issues in each of 2003 and 2006. He regularly defends large financial institutions in cases challenging lending and foreclosure practices.
Mr. Greene manages teams of lawyers handling large volume litigation. He also serves as litigation coordinating counsel for clients seeking better service value and cost control of their outside counsel.
Additionally, since 1996, Mr. Greene has served as a commercial arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association, serving as sole arbitrator, chair or panelist in dozens of commercial disputes.
Mr. Greene is a frequent speaker at seminars for the bar, corporate legal departments and industry groups. For example, from 2005 through 2009, he taught a two day trial evidence program for the Georgia Bar and in 2008 and 2009 he led client workshops on issues related to electronic discovery.
- Duke University, J.D., 1982
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., cum laude, 1979
- California, 2011
- Georgia, 1982
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Eleventh Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Middle and Northern Districts of Georgia
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California
Professional Affiliations :
- American College of Trial Lawyers – Fellow
- American Arbitration Association – Commercial Arbitrator
- American Bar Association – Litigation Section
- California, Georgia, Atlanta and Bay Area Bar Associations
Rate : $$$$