C. Timothy “Tim” Gary practices in Health Care and Government Relations. He serves as The Chief Executive Officer of Crux Strategies, as well as a member of the Firm’s Health Care practice after years of leadership in the practice of health care and regulatory law, as well as private health care and insurance industries.
Mr. Gary has served as Vice President and General Counsel of one of the largest managed Medicaid entities in the United States, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of a national health and wellness company providing population health management services to mid to large-size employers and health insurance companies throughout the United States, and the Chair of the Health Care Practice of a large regional law firm.
- Belmont University, B.S., 1988
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., 1992
- Vanderbilt University, M.B.A., 2006
- Tennessee Bar Association, Health Care Section
- Nashville Bar Association
- Leadership Health Care
- Health Information Management Systems Society
- BlueCross BlueShield Alumni Group
- Nashville Health Care Council, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$