C. Tyler Silvey focuses his practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions. He brings a responsive and results-oriented approach to all of his business clients, including those whom he advises on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- Lead associate in the representation of a Canadian commercial finance company on its $275 million acquisition of a majority interest in a payments industry services provider.
- Lead associate in the representation of a Canadian commercial finance company on its $100 million acquisition of a manufactured housing lender.
- Represented a leading educational products and services company in its acquisition of substantially all the assets of an online writing services business.
- Represented a Canadian commercial finance company on its $304 million acquisition of a home improvement projects lender.
- Represented a redemption merchandise business on its sale of equity to a private equity firm.
- Represented an industrial machinery manufacturing business on its preparation for sale
- American Bar Association: Business Law Section
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Community : Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC: Big Brother
- J.D., University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2014; cum laude; Notes & Comments Editor, Maryland Law Review
- B.A., Lafayette College, 2011, NCAA Division-I Men’s Lacrosse
Admissions : New York, 2015
Rate : $$$$