C. Walker Terry is an associate in the firm’s litigation group. He represents clients in the areas of auto and transportation liability, general tort defense, employment law, insurance coverage disputes, and general commercial litigation. He joined the firm in the summer of 2015.
Walker is a native of the Richmond area. He graduated from Washington and Lee University with a Bachelor of Arts in 2009 and from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law in 2012. He is admitted to practice in state and federal courts throughout Virginia.
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., 2009
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Rate : $$$