W. Cade Lovelace has a long history of serving in the legal community in both Burleson and Fort Worth. He founded this law firm over 10 years ago based on the principle that every person should receive quality, complete, and aggressive legal representation.
Cade represents and advises clients in almost every aspect of law that this firm handles, from corporations litigation to small businesses as to their corporate structures to families in divorces or child custody modifications. Cade has represented clients in the Texas District Courts, the Texas Appellate Courts, the Texas Supreme Court, and the U.S. District Courts of Texas.
Cade’s legal career encompasses close to 15 years. His first experience was working in a small practice in southeast Texas. He then worked for a large bankruptcy firm in Fort Worth. Cade interned with the U.S. Attorney in Lubbock and worked for a multinational firm in Dallas. After graduating magna cum laude and becoming a member of the Order of the Coif at Texas Tech School of Law, Cade started his law practice with a large Fort Worth firm. Following extensive litigation training there, Cade created this firm to serve his community.
Cade’s experience in varied areas of law helps him advise his clients on multiple legal solutions.
- Bar Admissions
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, B.A. – 2002
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tarrant County Bar, Member, 2005 – Present
- Johnson County Bar, Member , 2007 – Present
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, Vision Fort Worth Member
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers, Member
- Ryan Place Improvement Association, By-law Committee Chair
- Ryan Place Improvement Association, President, 2014-Present
- Tarrant County Democratic Party, Member
- Tarrant County Young Democrats, Founding Member, Board Member
- Fort Worth ISD District Advisory Committee
- Hemphill Task Force, Development Committee
Rate : $$$$