Cade Morgan is an associate in the Firm’s Memphis office and a member of the Tax Group. As a member of the Firm’s Tax Group, Mr. Morgan’s practice includes transactional tax planning associated with mergers and acquisitions, entity formations, estate planning and wealth transfer planning.
He has represented taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service, Tennessee Department of Revenue and the Tennessee State Board of Equalization. Mr. Morgan has also advised clients with complex state and local tax and ERISA issues, in addition to providing federal tax advice to non-profit organizations.
- University of Florida Fredic G. Levin College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2015
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Tennessee Technological University, B.S. in Political Science, 2007, summa cum laude
- United States Tax Court, 2015
- Tennessee, 2013
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Tennessee Bar Association
- Member – Knoxville Bar Association
- Member – National Bond Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$