Ms. Caitlin Bloom Stulberg advises on a wide variety of federal and state regulatory issues and transactional matters for clients in the healthcare industry, including hospitals and health systems, physician organizations, and ambulatory surgical centers.
Ms. Stulberg counsels clients on contract drafting, due diligence, and deal structuring on transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and early growth financing.
Her experience also includes advising on a variety of health care regulatory matters as well as federal and state tax exemption issues that may arise over the course of a nonprofit organization’s existence.
- Program Co-Chair, Women Health Care Executives
- Coach, Bar Association of San Francisco High School Mock Trial
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2012
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2009
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$