Caldwell Collins is a member of the Advocacy Department, concentrating her practice on products liability and mass tort litigation, health care litigation and business litigation. Ms. Collins’s medical malpractice experience is focused on defending long term care providers in personal injury and wrongful death matters.
She has also defended commercial business owners against premises liability claims; defective product claims; defective drug and medical device claims; and in complex contract disputes.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2005
- Tennessee, 2009
- United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, 2009
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee, 2011
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2011
- Obtained a jury verdict in favor of the buyer in a breach of contract and conversion case.
- Obtained a complete defense verdict in arbitration for a long term care provider.
- Obtained summary judgment and the complete dismissal of a premises liability case on behalf of a corporate gym.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of the lender and lessor in a breach of contract case.
- Obtained summary judgment on liability in favor of barge company in a breach of contract case.
- Obtained summary judgment, which was affirmed on appeal, in favor of a premises owner and employer in a mold case.
Rate : $$$