Leveraging his experience as an architect and LEED accredited professional, Caleb S. Tobin counsels clients through commercial litigation and transactional matters, with an emphasis on construction, real estate and eminent domain.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Caleb was a project manager and senior architect at the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, where he served as a subject-matter expert, produced construction documents, reviewed designs for bureau acceptance, performed construction administration and worked directly with clients and regulatory authorities.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D. Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resource Law (2016)
- University of Colorado College of Architecture and Planning, M.Arch. in Architecture (2006)
- Lyndon State College, B.S. in Recreation Resource and Ski Resort Management (2000)
- Lyndon State College, A.S. in Business Administration (2000)
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional Associations :
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Institute of Architects
Rate : $$$