Callie Anne White focuses her practice in the areas of commercial real estate, representing clients in financing, buying, selling, leasing and developing property. In her acquisitions and dispositions work, she represents clients in all aspects of the transaction, from negotiation of letters of intent, purchase and sales agreements, due diligence and financing.
In her leasing work, she has counseled both landlords and tenants with respect to negotiating leases for single and multi-tenant office, retail, medical and industrial properties as well as subleases, assignments and various other related documents. Callie also has significant experience drafting and negotiating documentation in connection with secured and unsecured lending transactions and regularly represents financial institutions and special servicers on matters involving origination and securitization as well as workouts, assumptions and the exercise of lender remedies.
She has also counseled financial institutions regarding secondary market transactions including pooled note sales and loan participations. Recently Callie has represented clients in connection with luxury hotel projects, including acquisition of the land, formation of single purpose entities and other general business matters, securing conventional and mezzanine construction financing and negotiating development, operating and management agreements.
- Represents purchaser in the acquisition of an upscale retail mixed-use development in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Represents Dallas-based developer in site acquisition, financing, construction and management of multiple new full and limited service hotels in Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas.
- Represents Dallas-based developer in connection with site acquisition, financing and construction of a 300-room upscale full service hotel and 50,000 square foot conference center in Frisco, Texas.
- Represents dental franchise in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of multi-tenant properties and in connection with negotiation of new leases across the country.
- Represents national IT outsourcing company in connection with the negotiation of new leases and lease amendments for local, national and international locations, including a new lease of a 92,250 square foot office building in Plano, Texas.
- Represents developer in connection with an approximately $26 million construction loan for the development of a condominium building in Miami, Florida.
- Represented purchaser in the acquisition of a 583-room hotel in downtown Minneapolis.
- Represented national lender in connection with an approximately $805 million loan secured by 71 multi-tenant residential properties in San Francisco, California.
- JD, Texas Tech University School of Law, 2013
- BA, Texas Tech University, 2009
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Ambassador, Coppell Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Chairperson and Founding Member, Coppell Young Professionals
- Dallas Area Adoption Coordinator and Foster, Texas GSP Rescue and The Pointer Project
Rate : $$$$