Callie Campbell Stratos concentrates her practice on health care, health information technology, and data privacy and security advising clients with respect to numerous contractual and transactional matters, including:
- Physician recruitment
- Corporate transactions (joint ventures, acquisitions, and other affiliations)
- State licensure
- Fraud/abuse law
- Information technology/ software licensing
Callie has experience in the acquisition of and operational legal issues involving electronic health record systems and has worked on the establishment of a health information exchange involving seven hospital systems and three academic institutions.
In addition, Callie counsels clients on matters related to data privacy, security, and data breaches. She routinely assists clients with the drafting and implementation of data privacy and information security policies and procedures, as well as data breach incident response and mitigation.
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2006
- B.A., Washington and Lee University, magna cum laude, 2003
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- American Health Lawyers Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
Rate : $$$