Camden Williams advises domestic and international banking organizations and other financial institutions on transactional, regulatory, supervisory, and compliance matters. Camden provides legal advice to clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, new business models, products and services, and strategic opportunities arising from changes in federal and state banking laws and regulations.
Camden has extensive experience advising on issues relating to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, including the enhanced prudential standards and the Volcker Rule. He also advises broker-dealers on matters involving compliance with securities laws and rules of self-regulatory organizations, the broker-dealer registration process, and corporate transactions.
Prior to joining Jones Day in 2016, Camden was an associate at a leading international law firm in New York. He also spent six months on secondment at Goldman Sachs, where he assisted with various bank regulatory issues.
- Howard University (J.D. 2011; Managing Editor, Howard Law Journal); Morehouse College (B.A. in English 2008)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia and New York
- Next Insurance raises $83 million in Series B round
- Fifth Third Securities acquires Coker Capital Advisors
- Goldman Sachs and Sandler O’Neill lead $150 million underwritten public offering of notes for First Midwest Bancorp, Inc.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets-led syndicate completes $500 million Senior Notes offering by KeyBank
- Leading provider of data solutions to banking clients evaluates products to mitigate risk of noncompliance
- KeyBanc Capital Markets-led syndicate completes $600 million Subordinated Notes offering by KeyBank.
Rate : $$$