Cameron A. Bonney is an associate in the firm’s Employment Section. Cameron focuses on all facets of employment defense litigation. In addition to her primary focus on labor and employment litigation, she has experience in general commercial litigation, including commercial landlord disputes and products liability litigation.
- Represented employers facing charges of discrimination before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, consistently obtaining “no cause” determinations on behalf of the employers.
- Regularly provides counsel to clients on matters related to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and other federal employment laws.
- Routinely drafts briefs for dispositive and other motions in both state and federal court.
- J.D., College of William & Mary, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2016
- B.S., University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce, with distinction, 2013
- Defense Research Institute
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
Rate : $$$$