Cameron Casey provides comprehensive estate planning advice to high-net-worth individuals and families and plays an active role in the private client group’s trust and estate administration practice. Cameron also advises nonprofit organizations and their donors with respect to charitable planning matters.
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School, 2003; Executive Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
- BA, cum laude, Smith College, 1996
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2003
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES : Cameron is a member of the Professional Advisors Committee of The Boston Foundation.
- Collaborates with private clients on the development of tax-efficient estate plans that also achieve clients’ non-tax goals.
- Develops wealth transfer strategies for private clients, using leveraging techniques that include grantor retained annuity trusts, sales to intentionally-defective grantor trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, and charitable lead trusts.
- Counsels private clients regarding the creation and administration of tax-exempt charitable giving vehicles, including private foundations, supporting organizations and donor advised fund accounts.
- Counsels trustees of split-interest and other charitable trusts regarding the resolution of complex tax and fiduciary issues.
Rate : $$$$