Cameron C. Cole is an associate in Venable’s Corporate Group. Cameron’s practice encompasses all types of corporate and commercial transactions, with an emphasis on intellectual property and technology transactions. His technology transaction work involves the acquisition, licensing, and disposition of intellectual property assets.
Cameron has experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of agreements involving technology transactions, software licensing and development, software as a service, patent licensing, joint ventures, manufacturing and supply, marketing and distribution, outsourcing, and consulting services.
Cameron is admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a registered patent attorney.
- J.D.Santa Clara University School of Law2012
- B.S.Biochemistry and Molecular BiologyUniversity of California at Davis2007
Bar Admissions :
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Professional Memberships :
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
Rate : $$$$