Cameron L. Davis possesses a unique appellate background that qualifies him to identify, assess, and resolve the many complex issues that may arise during litigation. Prior to joining Hunton Andrews Kurth in the issues and appeals practice, Cameron was a staff attorney for the Second Court of Appeals in Fort Worth, Texas for more than eleven years.
He assisted the court with drafting hundreds of opinions in direct appeals, interlocutory appeals, and original proceedings.
Cameron is board-certified in civil appellate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and he currently serves on the Civil Appellate Law Exam Commission, the committee responsible for drafting and administering the exam to lawyers seeking board certification in civil appellate law.
- JD, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Texas Wesleyan Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor, 2004
- BA, Stephen F. Austin State University, magna cum laude, 2000
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Second Court of Appeals, Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Appellate Section
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Appellate Section
- Texas Bar College
- Civil Appellate Law Exam Commission
Rate : $$$$