Cameron Thompson is Associate of Edelman & Edelman PC. He practice is Personal Injury, Wrongful Convictions, Labor Law, and Construction Accidents.
At Edelman & Edelman, P.C., we focus our personal injury practice exclusively on helping people who have suffered catastrophic injuries in accidents that occurred because of another party’s negligence. Our founding attorney, Martin Edelman, has nearly 40 years of experience resolving complex personal injury claims, and he is widely recognized for the outstanding results he secures in these cases.
The sophisticated nature of the cases we accept has made Edelman & Edelman, P.C., the premier personal injury firm in New York City. Our accident lawyers excel at the cases other firms turn away. We obtain compensation in cases where other firms and, indeed, the insurance companies — said there was no viable claim. You will not find a New York legal team more dedicated to you and your case than Edelman & Edelman, P.C.
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2017
- New York Law School, New York, New York, Juris Doctor – 2015
- SUNY College at Purchase, Purchase, New York, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- National Lawyers Guild, Member, 2012 – Present
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member, 2015 – Present
Rate : $$$