Cameron Wright’s practice focuses on corporate finance. Specifically, Cameron has experience in transactions and transactional work for financial institutions, including secondary market debt trading.
- Represented commercial banks, investment banks, broker-dealers and hedge funds in sales and purchases of domestic and international distressed and par bank debt.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in syndicated lending facilities.
- JD, University of North Carolina School of Law, Editorial Board Member, North Carolina Law Review, 1999
- BA, English, Queens College, summa cum laude, 1996
- North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Loan Syndications and Trading Association, Inc.
Rate : $$$$