Camie Carlock is a corporate associate in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on private equity investments, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate compliance and governance. Before attending law school, Camie worked at the National Association of Attorneys General in Washington, D.C.
During law school, Camie served as Managing Editor of the Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law, as well as the research assistant to the 2018 Wind Law treatise. Passionate about women’s issues, Camie served as President of the Women’s Law Caucus, interned with the Center for Women in Law, and worked as a student attorney with UT Law’s Domestic Violence Clinic. In recognition of her leadership and contributions to the law school community, she was inducted into the University of Texas Friar Society.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Equal Access to Justice Committee
- Genesis Women’s Shelter Young Leaders, Member
- Texas Energy Law Association, Board Member
- Texas Law Alumni Association, Class of 2018 Committee
- Washington and Lee University, Dallas Alumni Chapter Board Member
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 2018, Managing Editor, Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law
- B.A., Washington and Lee University, 2013, magna cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2018
Rate : $$$