Camila Fernandez is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Financial Services Practice Group. Before entering private practice, Camila was an intern in the appellate section of the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Division. She also clerked for the Honorable Edwin G. Torres of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
While in law school, she served as a student editor for Georgetown University Law Center’s Food and Drug Law Journal. She also worked on community health issues as an intern with the Whitman Walker Clinic and volunteered with the Empire Mock Trial Association, a nonprofit promoting legal education and teaching trial advocacy to high school and college students.
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD, 2015
- Food and Drug Law Journal
- ADR Advocacy Division of Barristers’ Council
- International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team
- Florida International University, B.S., Criminal Justice, cum laude, 2012
- Bright Futures Scholarship
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Volunteer staff, Empire Mock Trial Association
Rate : $$$$