Camille M. Evans focuses her practice on public finance, serving as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, underwriter’s counsel, bank’s counsel and trustee’s counsel for both publicly and privately offered financings.
Her transaction experience extends to a wide array of sectors, including general government, airports, health care, toll roads, K-12 education, higher education, community development districts, water, sewer and electric utilities, and industrial development.
- J.D., cum laude, Florida State University College of Law, 2005
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Board Member, West Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Creative City Project
- Member, Health Central Hospital Finance Committee
- Member, National Association of Securities Professionals
- Member, The Florida Bar, Student Education and Admissions to the Bar Committee
Rate : $$$