Ms. Camille V. Otero focuses her practice on environmental and toxic tort litigation, representing clients in an array of environmental matters involving the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA), and the Spill and Landfill Closure Acts.
She has extensive experience assisting clients in remediation activities and compliance, environmental due diligence, and corporate and real estate transactions. She has also represented clients in matters related to petroleum franchise law and toxic tort litigation arising from petroleum contamination.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark (J.D.)
- Managing Business Editor, Computer & Technology Law Journal
- Bloomfield College (B.S., summa cum laude)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$