Candice L. Deaner is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Construction and General Liability Practices. She focuses her practice on New York labor law litigation, premises negligence, and general liability matters. Ms. Deaner handles all aspects of civil defense cases from inception up to and including trial.
Ms. Deaner has previously represented commercial and residential premises owners, property management companies, hotel/hospitality groups, restaurant chains, and municipal entities.
For the past 11 years, Ms. Deaner has worked for law firms with a focus on litigation, with a wide variety of experience in the areas of general liability defense, labor and employment law, commercial litigation, education law, landlord/tenant, plaintiff’s personal injury and No-fault litigation.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, NY, Juris Doctor, May 2010
- University of Scranton, Scranton, PA, Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, cum laude, May 2007
- State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$